Better Together (Child & Caregiver) Classes
What are the benefits of the "Better Together" program?
- They're for babies and toddlers from 0-30 months of age, attended by child and caregiver.
- With help and guidance from caregivers, little ones will gain valuable first experiences in focused, playful learning environments.
- Provides well-planned, developmentally-based, playful learning experiences for children and caregivers!
- Classes are taught by knowledgeable, friendly and experienced early education leaders dedicated to having a positive impact for you and your baby or toddler.
- Our weekly classes come with Tree House Member Benefits.
|Little Music Makers||0 - 11 mo.||Mon||11:35am-12:25pm||Tree House (Better Together)||Carrie Klimeczko|
|Little Music Makers||0 - 11 mo.||Fri||11:35am-12:25pm||Tree House (Better Together)||Carrie Klimeczko|
Click here to see a list of all Early Childhood Programs available at The LINX Companies.