Little Ballet Partners
Join together with your child to experience the joy of dance and music!
Little Ballet Partners is a playful introduction to the art of ballet for your tippy-toes dancer. We highlight ballet fundamentals and imaginative thinking, while providing children with the opportunity to dance like they do in ballet!
This gentle and playful introduction to a mix of classical ballet instructional music, traditional children's music set to piano, and some of our favorite creative movement pieces helps your little one dive right in. Utilizing teaching tools such as scarves, ribbons and seasonal props, we encourage children to tell stories through music and movement in classic ballet tradition.
- Challenge developing motor and creative abilities through age-appropriate dance and music activities.
- Provide opportunities for children to socialize and explore their environment.
- Provide opportunities for parent/caregiver/child friendships to form.
- Develop appreciation for dance as a form of communication and expression.
- Provide creative, innovative instruction and an atmosphere that encourages children to think and move creatively.
- Build and nurture confidence, positive self-image and friendships by teaching children to dance with others and perform in front of small groups.
- Follow-the-leader dance games
- Creative movement
- Circle stretching
- Pretend games
- Weekly dance exercise
- Ballet fundamentals