Your little one is growing every day and needs to stay active and moving!
Our Explorers classes combine music, sensory activities, and gross motor skills to create the ultimate combination of toddler activities.
- Level 1: Tree Frogs (12-17 months)
- Fine motor, gross motor and sensory exposure
- Engage in music and movement exercises
- Level 2: Chipmunks (18-23 months)
- More advanced movement and gross motor exploration
- Sensory exposure through a variety of materials in sensory table weekly
- Plenty of at home “best practices” and suggestions for helping instill an early appreciation for a healthy, active lifestyle
- Level 3: Koalas (24-30 months)
- Refines coordination, balance and strength through playful gymnastic games, exercises and creative movement
- Begin to provide instruction designed to prepare children for the pre-school years such as listening skills, following group directions, respect for others, taking turns and developing an appreciation for the art of “practicing”
Registration includes Tree House Member Benefits.