Your little one is growing every day and needs to stay active and moving!
- Level 1: Tree Frogs (12-17 months)
- Fine motor, gross motor and sensory exposure
- Engage in music and movement exercises
- Level 2: Chipmunks (18-23 months)
- More advanced movement and gross motor exploration
- Sensory exposure through a variety of materials in sensory table weekly
- Plenty of at home “best practices” and suggestions for helping instill an early appreciation for a healthy, active lifestyle
- Level 3: Koalas (24-30 months)
- Refines coordination, balance and strength through playful gymnastic games, exercises and creative movement
- Begin to provide instruction designed to prepare children for the pre-school years such as listening skills, following group directions, respect for others, taking turns and developing an appreciation for the art of “practicing”
Registration includes Tree House Member Benefits.