Sports Safari 2
Five little tree frogs jumpin' in the gym!
We will run like jaguars, swing like monkeys and cheer like lions as we introduce fundamental sports skills and build team spirit! Children develop strength, agility and coordination to build their confidence.
- Level 1: Chipmunks (12-17 Months), Tree Frogs (18-23 Months)
- Large emphasis on gross motor skills and exploration
- Encourage sharing and cooperation
- Learn basic ball skills
- Engage in balance, strength and agility activities
- Level 2: Koalas (24-29 Months)
- More advanced instruction to prepare/reinforce preschool learning structure
- Introduce running techniques
- Build muscle strength with stretching/strengthening exercises
- Introduce proper ball handling and stick handling techniques
- Plenty of at home “best practices” and suggestions for helping instill an early appreciation for a healthy, active lifestyle
Registration includes Tree House Member Benefits.
- Kristin (Nanny)
Please consider submitting a review